This Privacy Notice applies to all the products, services, websites and apps offered by Integrity Defenders, Inc. We refer to those products, services, websites, and apps collectively as the “services” in this notice.
References to “data” in this Privacy Notice will refer to whatever data you use our services to collect, whether it be data collected in a form or application, or data inserted on a site hosted by us, or review, survey, or questionnaire responses. Reference to personal information or just information, means information about you personally that we collect or for which we act as custodian.
2. The Information we Collect
In some areas of the Site (such as when you set up an account or provide information for us to contact you or when you ask for additional information) and in connection with our Services, we may collect Personal Data, including your name, address, company name, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number, billing information and other information which you voluntarily provide.
If you request us to do so, by signing up for one of our services which involves collecting or tracking your Personal Data, we may collect your Personal Data from third-party sources and platforms (such as online review sites, social media sites or other sites on the Internet).
We also gather certain information automatically. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, the files viewed on our site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, and date/time stamp.
3. Our Use of Information
In order to use certain areas of the Site, you may first be required to complete a registration form, including a username and password. During registration, you may be required to give contact information, such as your name and email address.
– We use this information to contact you about the services on the Site in which you have expressed interest. Specifically, we will send you a welcome email and will also email you when a report has been prepared for you related to the product(s) that you have selected. This use of your data is necessary to respond to or implement your request before we enter into a contract or, for our customers, it is necessary for the performance of the contract.
Personal Data that we Receive from our Customers
The implementation of our Services may require our customers to share with us information about third parties such as their customers, clients or patients, employees including Personal Data such as names and email addresses or phone numbers. We treat such information confidentially and do not share it with any third parties, except as described above as necessary to perform our Services. Such information is maintained pursuant to our customers’ instructions and subject to our agreements with them.
– The use of Personal Data collected through our Services will be limited to the purpose of providing the services for which our customers have engaged Integrity Defenders.
Internal Uses of Your Personal Data
We use Personal Data for certain legitimate business interests, notably in order to:
– process your transactions and related payments
– provide customer support and manage your account
– communicate with you about the Services
– conduct analytics on how the Site and our Services are being used by you, in order to improve our Services.
– send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Site and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
– respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you requested materials and newsletters, as well as information and materials regarding our products and services
– share Personal Data among our affiliates and subsidiaries for administrative and business operation purposes and in relation to fulfilling your contract.
– prevent fraud or criminal activity, misuses of our products or services, and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks
The Site offers publicly accessible blogs and websites. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. We urge you to consider the sensitivity of any information you input into these areas.
4. Data Retention
We will retain your information for at least as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements. We may also keep your information for longer periods of time consistent with our normal business practices and record-keeping requirements. We will retain Personal Data we process on behalf of our clients for as long as needed to provide Services to our client.
If you have elected to receive marketing communications from us, we retain information about your marketing preferences until you opt out of receiving these communications and in accordance with our policies.
5. Information Security
The security of your Personal Data is important to us. If you provide sensitive information, such as credit card number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
– The Personal Data that we collect, and that you provide, is stored by us and contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by those who need to know that information and who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
– We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to test our security systems and processes. However, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data.
– We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (e.g., SSL).
6. Information we share
We do not share your information or data with third parties outside Integrity Defenders except in the following limited circumstances:
– To help us provide certain aspects of our services we use our affiliates and trusted key partners – in particular, we engage third parties to:
– facilitate our collectors for sending review requests and surveys by email or text to Respondents. We share the relevant contact information for respondents (email address or phone number as applicable) with these third parties.
– to detect fraud (to include, for example, performing identify checks or verify malicious IPs).
– deliver and help us track our marketing and advertising content.
– help us track website conversion success metrics.
– manage our sales and customer support services to you
We enter into confidentiality and data processing terms with partners to ensure they comply with high levels of confidentiality and best practices in privacy and security standards and we regularly review these standards and practices.
– On your instructions, we share your information or data if you choose to use an integration in conjunction with Integrity Defenders services, to the extent necessary to facilitate that use.
– We also may have to share information or data for the following purposes:
– To meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
– To enforce applicable policies, including investigation of potential violations;
– To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
– To protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of our users, the public or to Integrity Defenders and/or as required or permitted by law; and
– To facilitate a sale, merger or change in control of all or any part of our company or business or in preparation for any of these events.
We use certain cookies that you agree to when you use our sites and, in the case of some cookies, for legitimate interests of delivering and optimizing our services (where the cookie delivers essential functionality). Cookies are small bits of data we store on the device you use to access our services so we can recognize repeat users. Each cookie expires after a certain period of time, depending on what we use it for.